Speedy Tuna Pizza
This recipe comes to you from Cameron Russell, the studio manager of the Power Plate Studio Bondi Junction and our resident Masterchef!
- 1 x 30cm ready-made pizza base (also try flat bread for a lighter option)
- 3 tbsp red pesto
- A few slices of spanish onion
- 200g canned tuna in sunflower oil, drained
- 175g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g mozarella cheese
- 2 tbsp capers
- 8 small black olives, stoned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Everybody knows how to make pizza – just pile everything onto your pizza base and pop it in the oven! You’ll need to pre-heat your oven to 160C and the pizza will need to be in the oven for around 10-15 minutes. Then enjoy!